We at Premier Sameday Direct Ltd want to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data is being used lawfully. We take our responsibilities under Data Protection Act, and in due course GDPR, very seriously and we want to comply with the spirit and the letter of the guidance provided by the Information Commissioners Office
You can find information about ICO at their website https://ico.org.uk/
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our web site immediately.
We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Business and personal information
Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details. All information given to us in the course of your business and ours, as our client.
We promise to keep confidential any of this information and the nature of our business relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to do the same.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years in case we need it to support a claim or defence in court, or if requested by HMRC.
- Your domain name and e-mail address
This information is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours, and who does not need to know.
This information is used:
- to correspond with you;
- for the quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about our services.
- Website usage information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time.
- to enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify anyone.
- Use of site by children
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they request, or if they have the proper authorisation.
- Review or update or remove personally identifiable information
You may review or update the information that we hold about you, or if you wish, request the removal of any information about you from our website.
To do this please contact us at:
0115 9784400 and ask for Paul Atkinson (Operations Director)